Attorney Ronald Wittel Columbus Ohio
In today's world, people are faced with extremely difficult problems everyday. Most people feel overwhelmed by things that are beyond their control.
When deciding between lawyers in Columbus, Ohio, choose from attorneys that do the following:
- Explains how the law affects you in a way you understand,
- Focuses their attention on you,
- Evaluates if they can help you,
- Helps you achieve the best possible outcome,
- Understands what is best for your future,
- Listens to your needs and your situation, and
- Makes you feel comfortable to ask questions.
How I Can Help You
As an experienced, licensed attorney in Columbus, Ohio, I find solutions to difficult problems, and I focus my law practice on the following:
- Bankruptcy Law: Chapter 7 Bankruptcy- Eliminate Debt.
- Bankruptcy Law: Chapter 13 Bankruptcy- Get a Fresh Start.
- Criminal Law: Criminal Misdemeanor
- Criminal Law: Criminal OVI, DUI, and Drunk Driving Misdemeanor
- Criminal Law: Criminal Felony
- Family Law: Dissolution and Legal Separation
- Family Law: Divorce
- Family Law: Alternatives to Divorce
- Family Law: Spousal Support, Child Custody, & Child Support
- Other Legal Matters
Get the help and answers you need today. Meet with an attorney in Columbus, Ohio. My attorneys fees are competitively priced in a reasonable, affordable, and efficient way. Please call me to set up a free initial consultation in Columbus, Ohio:
Take the next step, and call today.
- Map of Northern District of Ohio Bankruptcy Court (By County)
- Map of Southern District of Ohio Bankruptcy Court (By County)
If you like this site, please click the following to rank it: